CLEAR ON CLEAR LABELS
Clear film labels printed on our new Jetrion® 4950LX digital label printer are suitable for applications that requiring high levels of clarity. These include beverages personal care and cosmetics. They are perfect for jobs that require a “no label look” together with very high print quality and functional performance during both the application and end use. They show excellent moisture resistance and durability when varnished or laminated. AllLabels clear on clear labels are available with adhesives that are suitable for all applications including freezer chilled and wet/dry surfaces.
Clear metallic or white film labels printed on our new Jetrion® 4950LX digital label printer are suitable for food liquor, cosmetics, toiletries, household, chemicals, household and personal care products. They are an excellent option for those requiring high print quality with a functional application end use – you’ll find film labels are moisture resistant and durable when varnished or laminated.
Our new end-to-end digital label printer prints supergloss white paper labels that are suitable for many applications such as food packaging, liquor bottles, cosmetics or pharmaceuticals. This type of finish results in a high-quality feel with scuff resistance when varnished or laminated. These labels are available with adhesives that are suitable for freezers or wet/dry environments.
SPECIALTY PAPER LABELS
If you are looking for a luxurious classic look and feel then don’t forget we can also print with specialty papers. They are perfect for gourmet foods, wine and spirits as well as all beverages. They are available with adhesives that are suitable for most applications including chilled and wet/dry surfaces.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS:
- Order what you need, when you need it
- Print any quantity without penalty charges
- Get delivery in 5 working days regardless of the quantity
- Have superb photographic quality that will outshine your competitors
- Utilize the cutting edge digital technology that ensures perfect registration
- Enjoy real time proofing straight off the machine
- Make design changes if needed just prior to final print run
- Avoid having to carry a huge inventory of labels
- Improve your supply chain efficiencies and keep your business lean
- Use variable data for mass customization and personalization of labels