The 900 billion dollars food packaging industry is to grow more in the coming years rapidly. From only 303.26 billion in market size in 2019, it is growing at a CAGR of 5.2%, aided by the pandemic. Along with its growth, the need for intelligent food packaging labels is also increasing worldwide. Our excellent food packaging labels provide information to comply with the regulations and are game-changing market tools.
Food Packaging Labels
Design and Print Food Packaging Labels with Alllabels
We are one of the pioneers to use the unique Jetrion digital press in Canada to print high-quality food packaging labels. Printing fantastic flexible designs is easy with Jetrion as it uses full CMYK plus white UV links. It is simple as “file to print” with no need of printing plates, and it prints “on the spot” as there is no need for printing plates. Hence, our customers can have flexible designs and quick setups, work turnarounds, and no restriction for ordering important or minimum qualities. Furthermore, it empowers the designers to create eye-catching label shapes and vibrant colors with stunning colors. Hence, the sky is the limit with us to make beautiful designs and print food packaging labels.
Food Labels Printing Materials and Coatings
Since each food label is not the same, we customize designing and printing according to our customers’ needs. It is why our food labels are unique and stand out from the crowd to attract the buyers’ attention. The printing materials and coating play a vital part in providing our customers with aesthetic labels as per their applications. Hence we have extensive options for our customers to choose the suitable material as per their budget and needs. Our array of printing materials will suit any of their labeling requirements to be their silent salesmen.
Types of Food Labels Printing Paper
Our customers can have the never seen before specialty paper for printing their food labels. They will surely fall in love with our high-quality printing materials to publish in our Jetrion digital press. A few of the paper categories we use are.
- Cut to size labels is ideal for less quantity of labels up to 100 as it is available in individual pieces for efficiently fixing it to the food products.
- Matte paper is the most common use as it is a cheaply available sticker for printing food labels
- Cast gloss paper with an extra coating gives excess glossiness with a mirror-like finish for a smooth surface for applying ink to provide an exceptional premium look to the food labels
- Waterproofing coating paper is one of the essential needs to safeguard the food labels from damages
- Roll papers are ideal for larger quantities with 70lb and four mils. white vinyl high-gloss (UV) coating, which is both water and oil resistant
- BOPP roll labels made from polypropylene enables to keep the design intact, and textured materials are ideal for bottled beverages
- Synthetic materials like PP, PVC, PO, PE, and others provide excellent chemical and moisture resistance.
Our unique Jetrion digital press and laser cutter are compatible with many label materials and coatings. Contact us to know more details.